In MyLifestyle

2 Year Anniversary + 3rd Year Goals


I wanted to do some really cool themed photos for my 2 year blogaversary, but sometimes I can be just a tad bit of a procrastinator, plus very forgetful.

SO, take a few of these bad boys to make things a little festive!








It has really been a rollercoaster and I didn't think I'd get this far. I'm so proud of myself! There are many things that I have visions and ideas for, but often lose it because of doubt and fear. Though I am not yet where I want to be with Life With Saph, I am on my way!

Throughout the 2 years, here were a few of my favorite posts! 









Thanks so much for supporting something that has helped me grow and learn along the way. 

So, what now? With these past two years, I have learned a lot. The most important thing that I have learned that that I can do so much more with my blog.

The ultimate goal, and only goal that I will share, is to target a greater audience. When I started this blog, if you take a look back, I was writing for myself. I want to understand my audience more (especially the men who say I don't post enough for them). 

New Year, here I come!



There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment