In MyLifestyle

Let's Play A Game of 10 Truths and 3 Lies + Get To Know Me


Last month I went on a cruise for a best friends wedding. One day, a group of us started to play Two Truths and a Lie. It's super funny to hear the lies, but even funnier when you find out the truth about friends--and strangers!


So, since then I haven't fought the urge to play it every opportunity that I get. I'm working on mastering my lies because my options always seem to be dead giveaways. Not that I want to become a professional liar or anything.

Thought I'd share a list of 10 truths and three lies; kind of like an ice-breaker to really get to know me, the blogger. I had to make it a little bit difficult. 

Disclaimer: do not judge me because you are about to get some realness. (Speaking of realness, how do YOU feel about Tamar being fired from the real!? They TRIED it!)

1. I never enjoyed small talk.

2. My dad used to let me stand on his feet when he danced.

3. When I was a teenager, my mother put me in a group home for a day to teach me a lesson--because I was rude and disrespectful.

4. In 5th grade, I participated in a double dutch competition and won 3rd place.

5. I bit my toe-nails up until I was a teenager.

6. In JR High, I fell in front of dozens of people when I was running.

7. I get anti-social or shy sometimes when I am around new people.

8. I speak a second language, but not fluently.

9. My mother ran down the block to beat me after I called her a liar.

10. My favorite scent is of an infant baby's neck --the vomit smell.

11. I never believed in the bible for many years of my life.

12. Whenever I listen to Deborah Cox- Nobody's Supposed to be here, I cry.

13. I'd like to travel the entire world by the time I am 60.

Let me know which one you think are the lies!



There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment