In FaithTopic TravelTopic

Like Arnold Said, I'll Be Back

I promise that I didn't mean to cheetah print it up.


Today is the day!  The mission to Haiti,  the mission in Haiti and the mission for Haiti. To spread the love of God.

I'm so excited. As I head to the church at 4am, my mind is racing and my heart is beating at its all time high. Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic lol. I'm truly going through the motions.

Well, I will do my best to blog on my own personal platform,  but I don't think I will be posting anything until after the trip--unless God moves me to share something immediately. So,  I will be writing,  but just allowing God to use me and do the necessary work. Which means,  I have to focus my mind on this trip.

Thank you sooooo much for everyone that had contributed to this trip. Whether it be a word of encouragement, a prayer or a donation. It truly helped me to be able to attend this trip. This season leading up to this day has been. ..hmm,  an obstacle to say the least.

The most important verse that has held me through it all is:

Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
- Ephesians 6:11

The plan that God has on my life,  your life,  his Prince and Princesses, Queens and Kings,  no one can take that away. God can do all things.

Let this trip begin.

There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment