In MyAdvice

7 Things to Say When Feeling The Blues


Are you lacking energy or inspiration?

Sometimes, I get this random feeling of emptiness and disparity. I don't always know where the feeling comes from, but I do know that as long as I alter my thoughts, and that's not always easy, I can make somewhat of a progress to feeling better.


I've come to learn that the older I get, the more bills that I collect, the more prone I am to allowing stress to overcome me. I never really allowed most things to stress me, but I've been feeling weaker at that fight lately.

Energy for me seems to go on a rollercoaster. It's like standing outside of my body and watching how my enthusiasm for things fluctuate and screaming to myself to put some oomph into things, but then suddenly realizing that it's my subconscious speaking to me and it's locked outside of my body. 

Does that make any sense? (simply nod your head yes)

So I know I recently posted motivational quotes, but sometimes, typical motivation isn't what I need---in a sense of uplifting positivity that sounds good but doesn't always take effect later on down the line.

There are times when I relate to something or someone because it's real and it's gritty--hardcore truth. 


Here are 10 things that you should probably repeat to yourself if you've ever shared the feeling that I share with you today.

1. There is value in all things. You may not be working your dream career and might not have all the luxuries that you desire, but have faith and trust that where you are at this very moment, is valuable. 

2. Just because you have an idea doesn't mean that things will work out. You have to form an idea, create a plan and work towards it. Everything will not come to you, get up and get it!.

3. Relax. Relax. It's not the end of the world.

4. You are judging yourself more than you believe the world to be judging you. Take a step back and look at your life from an outside point of view. You're doing fine. Stop judging so much.

5. You are in charge of your happiness. No one else but you. Don't allow a small (or big) mishap to ruin the joy you have on the inside. Because, if you do, you're only ruining it for you--and only you.

6. Change your attitude. If you want something, get it. If you don't like something, change it. Be more positive and optimistic. 

7. You've been here before. It's a part of life. Pick up your big girl/big boy pants and keep going on. 




There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment