In MyTips

"What Are You Going to Do Next?"

The Real Question Is...

Has anyone ever asked you that one question that makes you wonder who you have been all of your life?


"So, tell me a little bit about yourself."



Honestly! Unless you're like this super cool-know-it-all-got-it-all-together-with-your-life-and-like-to-brag-about-it person, then usually that question forces some serious thinking. Yeah, we know. You go on a job interview and that question is ready to be answered. But in all honestly, are you telling them everything about yourself? Probably not. I don't know about you, but that question makes me nervous. I want to tell enough but not too much, don't want to start venting and then I don't want to reveal things that need a background story. It's just so stressful.


But wait, there's more to it. Aside from that question, that I always tend to get, I've recently been asked what I plan to do next. Now, this is another question that beats my nerves. Remember in my last post about Motivational Quotes where I mentioned how it was good to have a vision. Well, I have vision but sometimes it gets lost. 

There are so many things that I want to do in life and I just never know how to narrow it down to where it becomes a clear idea. People have said that it's best to start with that one thing that you're passionate about and let it lead to the other things that you want to do. 

I blog. I write poetry. I Vlog. I like to record and edit video, eventually want to produce films. I want to improve my drawing and painting skills. I have a guitar that I've been dying to learn how to play(just haven't applied the effort). I want to sew and create clothing, but my sewing machine begs to differ. I want to travel the world and help people all over and learn about different cultures. 

This is just the basics of what I want to do in life. So, what am I going to do next? This winter semester is the last of school for me, for now. I graduate in June and it's really been a long time coming so I'm ready for this! Yet, I am not too sure what "this" is that I am ready for.


Self-Discovery. The next thing I am going to do is discover my true passion, fall back in love with myself and let God lead me--but actually trust in Him along the way.



There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment