In Experiences Its a Lifestyle Lifestyle Reflecting Reflection

Radical Self Love Journey Challenge

Every new year, there is always a trend of monthly photo challenge. I know, how could I take part in this after my last post.


Well, this is different, I don't care what you say! I came across this prompt to challenge yourself to some radical self love. Although it's meant to be posted on Instagram, I thought, why not post every single day of January on my blog and take part of a little challenge. The prompts on here are really interesting and look like a lot of fun. So, as I begin this challenge ( let's hope that I stick to it--I encourage YOU to take part in it also! Fun, fun, fun! Let's go)


It's January 1st, so prepare to receive a ton of posts from yours truly.(that would be me, of course!)

If you'd like to check out the page where I found this challenge, click here.



(late posted...sorry)

There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment