In RadicalSelfLove

#Radical Self Love - Jan 2: My Big Dream


Prompt: MY BIG DREAM
Sometimes people say, “If you could do anything, what would it be?” I want to flip the script on that. You can do anything, so what’s on your list? Tell us what you dream about all day long. And who knows, maybe someone who sees your post can help turn your dream into a reality!


For me, I tend to struggle with putting into words the dreams that I have for my life. In a nutshell, I want to explore, travel, help others and love. I've allowed myself to believe the thought that if there is a company that I would work for, then I am preparing myself to settle for that rather than weigh options.

I have never really been the person to say things like I want to work for Cosmo or ELLE magazine. It's interesting because I am in school for Journalism. However, a part of me would really like to work with either a magazine or production company.

So, I would say that my big dream in life is to figure out my target and reach it and stay on the right path. To find my path is to find me. I know the things that I love to do and I see a future in the arts. The big dream is to keep pushing and not giving up!

Tell me about your big dream!




There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment