In MyNewYork

Sunflower Day: Walks of New York



Sometimes no destination is the best destination. 


There's so much to do in New York, especially during the Summer season. In the beginning of May, I always create this little calendar of events that's going on around the city. I've been to a few that was on my list and also checked out some galleries using my Fever app, but there's nothing like random walks around your city with only one destination: inspiration.

As promised, here is a round up of this weeks photos. Dates are mixed up, but you guys get the point.

Aug 1.

Aug.1 
Sunflowers represent happiness. I want to always be happy no matter the circumstance, because it's my choice!

Aug 1. Staten Island



View from the Manhattan Bridge. I was driving so I had to creatively direct my bf to take this photo for me :) July 31.


July 31.


Stopped by a Yard Sale and picked up this goodie for $3 !! I think I am going to use it as a holder for my camera. Still deciding.
Commute home from work & these folks were casually playing chess outside of the Staten Island ferry. Oh New York. July 30.


July 29. New York City 

There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment