In MyNewYork

Walks of New York


Sometimes no destination is the best destination. 
There's so much to do in New York, especially during the Summer season. In the beginning of May, I always create this little calendar of events that's going on around the city. I've been to a few that was on my list and also checked out some galleries using my Fever app, but there's nothing like random walks around the city with only one destination: inspiration.

♡♡♡♡♡

Aside from writing, I love taking photos. I always had a camera in my hand ever since 2nd grade, maybe even before that but the Barbie camera doesn't really count. I broke it the first week that I had it anyway. Sorry, godmommy. 

I decided to challenge myself and share the journey along the way. For the next 30 days, I will be using either my Galaxy s6( yep,  I switched on over to the darkest side), Nikon D3100 or my Nikon Coolpix to take photos and share my thoughts about what was inspiring enough for me to take a picture, or just share the photo. 
  
And so, it begins. Truthfully, I might just post a round-up once a week, or daily. It all depends on my other posts.

July 27, 2015: Day 1

I hopped on the R train to 8th street and as I was walking,  I saw this beauty. The color of this home was so welcoming that I spotted it from a block away. At first I was bothered that the red car was parked right in front,  taking away from its beauty,  but surprisingly it was enhanced by it ! 

This house reminds me to stand out and shine.  No matter what may try to hinder me. Just remain who you are.

Extras








With Love

There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment