In Goals Reflecting

It's A New Day



“ Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything’s possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment. You take it all one day at a time.”



If I can be completely real right now, I would tell you that each day seems to be a repeat of yesterday’s yesterday. I would say that I am alive, but am I really living? I would tell you that it’s hard to be in Today and not think about what Tomorrow will bring. But, I’ll just be politically correct and agree with each statement. In all honesty, it is the truth and the way to better living. Every morning I wake up, I thank God firstly for even waking me up and I put much emphasis on thanking him for giving me yet another chance. You may not believe in God, you may believe in science or aliens. Whatever it is that you believe to be a higher power than human kind can one day strike you and say, you no longer belong on earth. POOF! You’re gone.
So, just for knowing that I am given these opportunities, all the 25 years I have been living, I am thankful. Twenty four hours; some of us can’t get anything done in two hours, however we’ve got a whole 24 hours to work on improvement?! To work on being used by God? To work on life in general ?! Pssh, if you ask me, that’s a blessing in itself. So, maybe one day you are pushing through those hours, struggling to make ends meet, hoping the end of the day will draw nearer because you are over this day; isn’t there a bit of joy and excitement knowing, God willing, that you get to start anew Tomorrow? We tend to put so much pressure on ourselves especially when it comes to worrying about what tomorrow will bring. Work on Today. Today’s actions become the celebration of Tomorrow’s results. Seriously, take it one day at a time. Understand that there is no real rush. All things will happen according to plan. His plan, not always yours. If your plan happens to be the same as God’s plan, than you my friend, need to share the wealth of how you managed to accomplish such a high level of awesomeness !

Each day= a brand new you.
Each day= Another opportunity to WOW God.
Each day will come--granted, by God’s will.


With Love.

There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment