In Crafts DIY Fashion MyDIY

DIY: Organize Your Life !

Lets Get Creative !!


This week, I decided to be a little bit more organized. I tend to build up a bunch of clutter and due to the lack of space in my bedroom, it can be a little unpleasant. 

I was on my way home from work and I received a notification that an item I purchased had arrived. I automatically knew the size of the box would be big enough, yet still small enough to re-create and do a DIY project. So, I took some gift wrapping paper, a glue gun and some felt adhesive and a simple cardboard box and made a "Book Box". Yeah, I haven't yet thought of a cool name for it. But, it was super simple to do and quick ! Of course, a DIY video will be published on Thursday.


Another DIY project was this canvas I covered with the same gift wrap that I used for the Book Box. I wanted to spice this canvas up a little more than just the gift wrap, so I glued a *homemade gold spray painted crate that I picked up from Michaels for just under $2 !! The mask was just a fashionable touch.

Look out for my DIY video. 



With Love.


There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment