In Experiences

A Cry From The Window

The Cast

Two months ago, an unexpected thing happened. Well, many unexpected things took place two months ago, but for one, I joined the cast of a play. As a little girl, I always had dreams of being a model and actress, but I allowed discouraging opinions to derail me from that goal. I had no idea that The Lord would lead me in this direction. I am beyond grateful and at a loss for words when it comes to expressing how honored and blessed I am to have been a part of something that was truly more than being about me and a great blessing to others.




Thank you to David Ham for writing an outstanding play.



And to Derik Griffin for confidently sharing his testimony with all of us.




There Are More Like This Article

1 comments:

  1. awww. i've always wanted to act since i was a kid. glad to hear that your life is going to that direction. :)

    ReplyDelete