In MyLifestyle

Art is Power.


"ALL CHILDREN ARE ARTISTS. 
The Problem Is How To Remain An Artist Once You Grow Up."  



When I saw this little girl at the Paint and Poetry event, my heart smiled. We live in a society where children, beginning at age four, are so stuck on technology. I fear that they may come out of the womb and their first words would be "is there Wifi in this hospital?" It's obviously unreal, but what a frightening thought to wonder how absorbed in technology our children will be in the future. Let children BE children. So,seeing her joy and excitement as she painted, outside of the lines especially, warmed my soul and reminded me that there is hope. 

We need more children to grow up saying, "I want to create" 
Of course our little girls always want to be Princess's and little boys want to be police officers or Ninjas,
but when they are painting outside of the lines remind them that there is no limit to how far and how much they can create. Creation leads to Change.




When a group of Artist come together, there's not telling where your mind will fall.

"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud" 




Writing has always been an outlet for me to detach myself from the world. To release what is in my own mind has always been satisfying. -Saphia Louise



In the words of Erykah Badu "Art Is The Absence of Fear"



There Are More Like This Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment